Ajax is a Smart Home Wireless Alarm System with all the features of a conventional alarm combined with the addition of powerful expansion capabilities.
- Intelligent smart hub providing up-to-the-minute control over each connected device
- Mobile app for full control and system information
- Easy to install and fully wireless home alarm system
Built on a solid platform with a proven track record, the Enforcer Wireless Intruder Alarm System ticks all the boxes when it comes to protecting your home.
- Fully expandable system capable of simultaneously operating 64 different wireless security and safety products
- Pro Control+ app and CCTV integration the Enforcer is a security system that intruders will want to avoid.
Capable of protecting any property the Premier Elite range brings together both wired & wireless formats to create a truly versatile Intruder Alarm System.
- Unique ricochet wireless technology allows connected devices to receive and repeat wireless transmission overcoming range restrictions
- Smart phone connectivity, multiple device formats and huge expansion capabilities
TestimonialsSee what our customers say
"I had 3 quotes for an Intruder Alarm System to be installed at home and found TAP Security Systems to be the best priced. The sales man was very helpful and explained the types of systems available for my needs. They arrived on time and the installation was completed in the same day. They were very tidy and showed me how to operate the system. Its so easy to use and even when I go to bed I can use it. Fantastic service all round, recommended to a friend already "
Rebecca Parnaby, Leeds
"After we received a number of quotes from local companies with huge variations in price we found it difficult to decide which one to choose from and were still quiet confused about the options. We decided to call TAP Security to get a further quotation and a bit more advice although initially we thought that they looked like they would be really expensive. They turned up the same day to complete the quotation with a demonstration unit and options literature "
Gareth Dempsey, Wetherby